Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Minute Friday

Trying something new today that I read about at  http://www.incourage.me/2011/07/five-minute-friday-still.html If you blog...try this out!


1. Write for 5 minutes flat for pure unedited love of the written word on the prompt, “Still.”
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Get a little crazy with encouragement in the comments of the five minuter who linked up before you.



Here goes...the topic   STILL
GO

I still love that teenage boy I spotted so many years ago across the baseball field catching fly-balls in center field as I was supposed to be practicing softball one field over.
I still get butterflies when I see his name on the caller i.d.
I still love to stay up late and have deep conversations about God and life.
I still melt inside when his soft lips touch mine.
And even though it's not always happy,happy, lovey-dovey...and we often argue and throwdown (not literally)...I still LOVE making up even though I make him say sorry always more than once.
STOP
So there it is...5 minutes...that was challenging!!

1 comment:

mwc liz said...

I really enjoyed your post. I have a similar feeling with my husband, I think of the days when I first met him and how those feelings don't really change life just changes. =)